Seeking an experienced Structural Drafter for a Engineering Consulting firm with a strong pipeline of projects within the industrial and commercial building infrastructure sector.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare the engineering drawings in accordance to the relevant standards and codes of practice with minimal supervision.
• Support with inspections when required and report observations
• Administrative tasks such as filing documents and records
• Assist with contract management
As a successful candidate for the Senior Structural Drafter role you will need the following qualities:
• Experience on working on projects including buildings or reinforced concrete or steel
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
What's on Offer?
As a Senior Structural Drafter, you will have the following benefits:
• Full-time, permanent opportunity with room to grow
• Salary between $90K - $120K (depending on experience)
• KPI Bonuses
• Monthly RDO (12 days in addition to your AL)
- Flexible working arrangements
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a family owned and operated engineering business specialising in the design and delivery of industrial buildings/structures. They have a number of offices in Australia that boast of a welcoming, supportive culture that focuses on work/life balance.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.