Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing when nobody is watching
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change allowing us to grow and reinvent ourselves
- Knowledge - we apply current events and changing trends towards best practice
Our Resources & Energy Team work to provide white collar professionals primarily to the Mining, Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables markets
- We work on Hybrid desks with consultants working both contract and permanent vacancies
- We manage a large contractor workforce
- We have large and small accounts with mostly repeat clients
- We strive to be innovative and proactive in all we do with a big care factor for the results we achieve for our clients and candidates.
There are two main functions of this position and they are about 50/50 in time:
- To manage the team activity and overall performance
- Ensure consultants are actioning key activity levels to ensure success
- Upskill and recruit consultants, and ensure we have capability to service and grow our account
- Account Management - To manage and continue to expand the major accounts and ensure they are well serviced.
- Ensure your team of consultants are working the vacancies effectively and providing timely responses
- To ensure consultants are providing direct account management level service to the smaller clients
You will be an important part of the Leadership Team and have input in to many facets of business performance including technology, marketing, processes, risk management and commercials. Your main focus though, will be ensuring the profitability of the Resources & Energy Team and you will need to achieve this by:
- Implementing a strategy for the team that will lead to success for the team and for the individuals
- Ensuring the strategy is actioned on daily basis and undertaking overall accountability
- Lead the Consultants to success and ensure their ongoing career development
- Oversee all work that is delivered is of a quality aligned to Titan expectations
Key Criteria for the successful individual
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills where you promote strength in teamwork
- 360 Recruitment Experience and skill
- Strength in building, developing, and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire lifecycle
- Must be tech savvy' and have a passion and knowledge for the industry
- Good commercial acumen including risk management
- Committed to delivering effective, quality service within your discipline
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary, and leadership training. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent the brand.
What's on Offer?
- Hot, busy desk of clients, candidates and jobs
- You will join an experienced and established Leadership Group who form and foster a passionate and successful environment
- Opportunity to lead and grow a successful and high performing Team
- Lots of Business Development support from senior leaders in the business
- Join a very generous Managers' Incentive Scheme
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Modern CBD Office including complimentary Gym and End of Trip Facilities
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market - top shelf CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 / 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Manager - Infrastructure & Buildings
As the Manager of Energy and Resources I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Manager - Resources & Energy
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.