Our client is seeking a Lead - Principal Level Electrical Engineer to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy specialising in Mineral Process Plants. The organisation has a very strong pipeline of work and pride themselves on professionalism, technical knowledge, customised designs and a collaborative and positive approach to work.
- Develop technical solutions, design, scopes of work, specifications, calculations, datasheets, diagrams, schematics and drawings
- Prepare, understand and interpret P&IDs
- Apply safety in design principles at all times
- Technical report writing and documentation
- Manage and mentor the team
- Stakeholder engagement
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Substantial Electrical design experience
- Experience working on mineral processing projects desirable
- Ability to manage own time well, working autonomously and within a team
- Understand client issues and work collaboratively to achieve best project outcomes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team desirable
- A positive and proactive approach to work
What's on Offer
- Perth base role
- Staff position or Contract available
- Work within a fast paced consultancy environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Become a valued team member
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A global consultancy headquartered in Perth, delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project delivery services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.