We are currently seeking a Document Controller/Administrator, for a large EPCM with a strong pipeline of projects within resources and infrastructure sectors.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for as a Document Controller are:
• Issuing documents and drawings
- Assist the Senior Document Controller with the management of the Document Control inbox
- Assisting with admin duties, mobilisation and reception duties
To be considered for the Document Controller role, you will possess the following:
• Good knowledge in document control, management processes and standards
• Strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
What's on Offer?
As a Document Controller you will have the following benefits:
• 12 month contract with a possibility for extension.
• Competitive hourly rate
• Perth based role
• Great team environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A highly respected business within the engineering industry and supports multiple industries through their expertise. This includes both Resources and Infrastructure.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.