We are looking for motivated individuals for a Senior HSE Advisor role to work in a FIFO capacity on an exciting mining project based in the Northern Territory. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Project HSE Manager and overseeing surface construction as well as giving RNR coverage to the Manager position.
- Tertiary qualified in Health and Safety
- 10 years plus experience in site safety for heavy construction, under ground mining and surface construction
- Previous leadership experience in safety roles
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in auditing, report writing and risk management
What's on Offer?
- 12-month contract
- Competitive rates
- EPCM opportunity
- 2/1 roster working 12-hour days
- Work all of day 14 but paid for a full 12 hours on Day 1 (fly in day) and Day 15 (fly out day)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.