We are seeking a Power System Engineer based in New Zealand to provide technical consulting services to clients in the fields of power transmission, distribution and renewable energy.
You will be responsible for providing specialist consulting services in the performance of system and technical studies associated with the transmission and distribution system and the connection of new generators. You will primarily be responsible for engineering studies using PowerFactory.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the successful delivery of projects and building and maintaining relationships with clients. You will also possess the ability and enthusiasm to support business development activities within New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
• Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
• Proven experience with a consultancy, transmission and distribution utility or large generators
• Advanced knowledge in power system networks, plant, control and operation
• Must have working experience with PowerFactory, and potentially other software such as PSCAD, PSS/E and related tools used for power system studies
• Self-driven with the experience in the successful delivery of projects
- Ability to work autonomously
• Must be based in New Zealand with full New Zealand working rights
What's on Offer?
Working with a highly reputable consultancy within the power system industry, location flexibility, strong focus on balance and cross functionality, rapidly growing consultancy with high repeat ratios.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sophie Nicholls on firstname.lastname@example.org or +617 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
Our client is an Electrical Engineering consultancy based in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore specialising in the transmission and distribution of electricity with a proven track record of delivering high quality outcomes for their clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.