Our client is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to assist the Project Delivery Group from PFS & FS to execution and construction. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest and most efficient grain supply chains. Reporting to the Project Manager you will be managing at least two projects running side by side ensuring effective communication in each stage, design management, stakeholder engagement and TQs.
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years experience
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Experienced with design management and design TQ's
- Drafting PFS/FS reports
- Developing SOW for tendering, providing clarification and assessment
- Contractor management
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer?
• Initial 12 month contract with opportunity to transition to permanent
• Perth based
• Adhoc site visits
• Great team environment
• Work with a proud Western Australian co-operative
One of Australia's leading grain organisations.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.