We are seeking a Python Senior Developer to assist a fast-growing consultancy business which specialises in operational technology and automation control systems. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will have a strong technical background with a desire to move into a leadership role. In this role, you will remain hands on while being involved in the whole programming project lifecycle.
- Design, test and maintain software
- Perform against cost budget and schedule
- Contribute to improvement of team processes
- Comply with project management and programming standards
- Manage technical aspects of software design
- Analyse and report on project progress against the plan
- Participate in code reviews upon completion of projects
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience:
- Degree qualified in Software Engineering or from a recognised Australian institution (or equivalent)
- Strong Python experience
- Strong relational database management system experience
- Willingness to learn new systems and technologies
What's on Offer?
Working with a rapidly growing consultancy in operational technology, instrumentation control engineering systems, this is a permanent role based in Brisbane.
There are flexible work from home (wfh) options for this role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact James Halpin on 0426 182 515 or click Apply Now'.
Don't have an up to date resume? No problem, contact James for more information.
About our Client:
Our client is an instrumentation and control engineering consultancy based in Brisbane predominately specialising in mining, energy, renewables and construction.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.