This is a newly created Manager role reporting to the GM of Operations. You will be responsible for the delivery of environmental approvals in support of the growth of the business and ensuring compliance with environmental licence conditions for our clients mining operation. Key Criteria
- Formal tertiary qualifications in an environmental or earth science, engineering or equivalent discipline
- 15+ years mining or relevant heavy industry operational experience
- Detailed understanding of the environmental legislation, regulations and guidelines
- A strong background in regulatory approvals, compliance, reporting and environmental management
- Extensive business knowledge, to include Government approvals and safety and risk experience
What's on Offer?
- Staff opportunity
- Participation in clients Incentive Scheme
- Flexible work environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a private company with its mining and processing operations in WA supplying products for Green Energy.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.