This is a full-time permanent role based in Brisbane, QLD. You will be involved with key projects and working closely with the design team. You will undertake design and consulting tasks for various projects and clients in the industrial and commercial building infrastructure sector.
- Preparation of detailed design drafts and documentation for a range of transportation projects.
- Drawing on your high attention to detail you will ensure that the technical and quality requirements of the drawings are achieved and that design quality procedures are applied.
- Understanding contractual agreements and codes of practice/Australian standards
- Solve complex projects using standard and modified Drafting methods
- You will be able to work both independently and within project teams on set tasks and will be responsible for your own time management and for ensuring the quality and accuracy of your work through self-checking processes.
• Recognised tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Drafting
• 5+ years experience on transport structures
• A team player, able to collaborate with other members and share creative solutions
• Proven relevant industry experience in drafting, modelling and design with an emphasis on industrial and commercial buildings
• Experience using a software packages including AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation and Civil 3D
What's On Offer?
• Full-time, permanent opportunity with room to grow
• Salary between $90K - $120K TFR
• True flexible working options
• Option to purchase extra leave
• Tailored professional development planning and training
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
We are working closely with a globally recognised engineering consultancy in the local market. They have a successful track record delivering projects across Australia in Transport, Mining and Environmental Services.
Their dedicated Roads and Highways Team are currently delivering some of Australia's major road infrastructure projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants