Seeking an experienced Projects Administrator for one of our biggest clients in the mining sector.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include:
- Creating process procedures and Workflows
- Uploading cost code information for travellers in the travel management systems.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to educate and guide on the clients policy, process and systems
As a Peoples Logistics Officer, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably with mining or resources projects).
• Mobilisation experience is essential along with experience with INX software
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
* Site exposure will be highly regarded
What's on Offer?
The People Logistics Officer position will allow for the following benefits:
• Contract position within a high performing team that focuses on progression and development.
• Competitive hourly rate offered
• Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A tier 1 mining company with a strong pipeline of projects within the mining sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.