Our client is seeking a Senior and Lead Electrical Engineer to provide specialist technical direction and advice to the client and project teams. The role will be heavily involved in engineering design, technical verification, commissioning, stakeholder engagement and training. Pinjarra based location working with Alumina, therefore must live South of the River.
- Provide technical direction, discipline specific engineering services and advice to the client and project team.
- Complete detailed design, scopes of work and outline engineering hours required for the delivery of engineering phases.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- Prepare, assist and oversee the production of engineering calculations, drawings and documentation. Identify issues and problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the Project Engineers, other discipline teams and Project Managers.
- Lead, mentor and train employees.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively and regularly with project stakeholders and team
- Degree qualified
- Extensive detailed design and commissioning experience from HV to LV
- Experience with developing technical solutions for small to medium sized refinery brownfield projects
- An understanding of P&IDs and mark-up
- Experience with evaluating vendor equipment supply proposals
- Ability to develop E&I commissioning plans and provide technical assistance during commissioning
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in relevant discipline.
What's on Offer
• Initial 12 month contract
• Pinjarra location so must live South of the River
• Work with one of the major EPCMs
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable Tier 1 EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.