Opportunity to work on a greenfield mine site construction project as a safety supervisor.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering safety on mining site-based projects
- A positive and proactive approach to safety and the ability to instil and lead a safety-first culture
- Excellent relationship building, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Previous experience working a site FIFO position
- Experience working within an EPCM/ESP environment on large Mining projects
- Working knowledge of Critical Risk management and Prospect
- Knowledge of site-based safety procedures, materials, supplies, tools and equipment utilised on a mine site.
- Current unrestricted Drivers license
What's on Offer?
• 6 Month Contract
• FIFO 3/1 roster
• $75 per hour plus super
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact or click Apply Now'.