Seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join a leading provider of essential network services in their Northam/Geraldton office.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Support road transport
• Document submissions
• Maintaining master database
• Assist with data reporting via excel
• Working with the accounts payable office
• Monitoring procurement processes
• Transport exp advantageous
• Supporting internal and external comms
• Strong project coordinator/admin
As a Project Administrator, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably with engineering or construction projects).Experience working within Transport projects is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
What's on Offer?
The Project Administrator position will allow for the following benefits:
• Permanent position within a high performing team that focuses on progression and development.
• Northam/Geraldton based role,
- Flexible working arrangements
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.