- Lead Structural Engineer to work across a range of brownfield and greenfield mining, minerals processing and chemical processing industries.
- Play a key role in the technical delivery of civil/structural engineering deliverables as well produce and manage work scopes, proposals and project delivery tasks
- Leading a small structural team and growing it over time
- Interface closely with clients and internal teams to ensure delivery of project deliverables
- Utilise SpaceGass and Strand 7 (ideal) to complete design and analysis of structural packages.
- Produce engineering reports and monitor schedule and costs
- Permanent staff role and parking available
- Offices based south of the river. Ad site travel only ad hoc.
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia. CPEng status highly regarded.
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- Demonstrated experience( 7- 10 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Able to utilise SpaceGass and Strand 7
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Able to mentor junior engineers and designers
- Strong report writing skills
- Aspirations to further management experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary offered
- Permanent staff position, family friendly work culture and environment
- South of the river location and parking available.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded multi discipline Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and minerals processing sector.