We are looking for candidates for a Health & Safety Program Manager role to provide advice and support for the Clients Project Management Team across Heath and Safety, HSEQ Management Systems, Risk Assessment and Incident Investigation.
- 7 years or more experience in Senior Health and Safety Management roles
- Diploma or Degree in OSH Management
- 5 years plus in mining, construction and rail OSH site experience
- Cert IV in Workplace and Assessment Training
- Sound understanding of State and Territory OSH Legislation
- High level of communication skills
What's on Offer?
- 12 month Contract
- Attractive rate
- EPCM opportunity
- Perth CBD Offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.