Seeking a Compliance Partner to work with a leading Asset Owner within the Rail Sector.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
·Managing and carrying out compliance related activities (regulator requests) on a timely basis
·Coordinating meetings with stakeholders to ensure the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of risk governance and control frameworks.
·Keep a close eye for changes in legislation, regulations / standards and keep the executives informed.
·Provide advice on risk management and reporting.
To be considered for the role of Compliance Partner you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- At least 5 years' experience in Compliance/Assurance role
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, business, or any related discipline
- Previous experience with stakeholder management (building and maintaining relationship with the regulators)
- Proven experience with Coordination and reporting
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills- Excel
- What's on Offer?
- The Compliance Partner position will allow for the following benefits:
- Permanent/ Contract position with well a known transport provider
- Competitive Salary with an excellent bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health and wellbeing subsidy
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative, and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.