Due to recent growth, Titan Recruitment have an opportunity for an experienced asset engineer to join our clients team based in Toowoomba. This role is an initial 6-week contract with a view to extend or transition into a permanent position.
You will be directly involved with local council projects pertaining to roads and pavements. This role will have a mix of office-based activities and on-site activities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in asset management
- Previous experience in local government
- Present a collaborative and negotiable approach to clients and stakeholders to ensure best outcomes
- Knowledge of GIS is highly advantageous
- Experience in condition monitoring methods, trend analysis, data analysis and maintenance strategies
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, and within a team
- Sound understanding of Asset Management principles
- CAAM, CPAM, CSAM or CFAM accreditation desirable
What is on Offer
- 6-week contract with high chance of permanent appointment thereafter
- Medium sized business with a personal approach and great culture
- Access to discounted professional memberships
- 13 extra days of annual leave per year
- Annual salary of up to $100K TFR
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is medium sized business based in Toowoomba. They have a personal and family-oriented approach to their company culture, which provides their staff with flexible working hours, access to company equipment for personal use (conditional), team lunches, extra leave and a supportive environment.
They partner with local government and are passionate about assisting SEQ's regional communities by providing exceptional services to ensure the growth and development of these cities/towns.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.