Looking for an experienced Safety Manager to provide Site Health and Safety Management on a Major Mining Project. In the role you will be responsible to manage on site safety, making sure that the safety performance meets all requirements. This role will be a site based role so site experience is necessary.
- 10 years plus experience in HS Manager roles in the Construction Industry
- Prior Major Mining Project experience
- Site experience is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of HS Legislation and Standards
- Strong Leadership skills
- Great communication skills verbal and written
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- EPCM opportunity
- Major Iron Ore Mining Project
- Role is initially based out of Perth CBD but converts into a site 2:1 roster from September
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.