- Perth based Bulk Earthworks Project Engineer to join a key iron ore project.
- Manage bulk earthwork contract packages including:
- Tender and Subcontract documentation drafting and packaging,
- Tender evaluation,
- Management of Contractor communications,
- Contract claim evaluation and reporting,
- Contract Variation assessments
- Engaging closely with the Civil Engineering team and site based personnel
- Initial 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Formal Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Civil Project Engineering background across the mining sector
- Strong background producing scope of works, interfacing with multiple stakeholders , cost tracking, managing work packages & responding to technical queries
- Able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 month contract position
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Perth CBD based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.