Our client, a mid tier operator require a Offshore Chemist for their platform offshore Western Australia. In the role as the Offshore Chemist you will be reporting to the Field Superintendent providing support and technical advice on process chemistry and chemical injection rates. Duties will include:
- Providing field based analysis and reporting of production testing
- Collecting, monitoring and reporting on production plant parameters
- Managing the offshore laboratory
- Managing the offshore production chemical inventory
- Assisting with field trials
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Min 2 years experience in O&G operations
- Experience in demulsification and water clarification
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon plant process
- Good IT and related systems skills
- Experience with Permit to Work systems
- Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
- Compressed Air - Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS)
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- WA based
- Fully COVID vaccinated
What's on Offer?
- 2/2 Roster
- Attractive daily rates
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Is a highly successful Oil and Gas exploration and production company who take large satisfaction in producing energy for people and businesses daily needs.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.