This is an exciting opportunity to drive and deliver safe and sustainable electrical engineering design for a major project. Our client is seeking an Electrical Engineer who is proactive, versatile and adaptable. Experienced within electrical calculations required for design. Engineering design for onshore HV & LV infrastructure including brownfield interfaces. If you have experience within the Australian Oil & Gas Industry and a positive can-do attitude apply now.
- A recognised Bachelor qualification in a relevant discipline
- Ideally 3 years projects exp. in the Oil & Gas industry or similar
- Solid technical knowledge of Electrical Engineering
- Highly effective self-management skills
- Strong analytical report writing skills
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer?
- Initial 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- $70 per hour inc. super
- Tier 1 EPCM
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Zack Butler on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
A world class oil & gas operation in Western Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.