In this role you will be reporting to the Principal Contracts Engineer and be responsible for maintaining and executing all contracts and consultancy services for your project. Key duties will include:
- Maintaining appropriate contract terms and conditions and contract structures for scopes of work
- Ensuring all contract management activities are conducted to appropriate standards/qualities
- Working with multiple internal departments on updates for variations, budget, forecast and schedules
- Assisting in resolution claims
- Provide advice on commercial matters
- 6 years plus experience in contract engineering roles
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience in EPCM, Project, Mining or related Sectors
- Strong communication skills
- High level of analytical and written skill sets
- Ability to multi task
What's on Offer?
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rates or fixed term opportunity
- EPCM opportunity
- Perth CBD
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM providing integrated multi-disciplined engineering, construction and asset management solutions across the globe.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.