We are currently seeking a Power Systems Engineer to join our clients engineering team based just outside Brisbane CBD. You will be responsible for assisting in supporting renewable energy clients in connecting, constructing and commissioning their solar, wind and BESS projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with a power focus
• At least 2-3 years power systems experience
• Strong understanding of modelling software such as PSS/E, PSCAD and PowerFactory models and simulations
• Demonstrated knowledge of generators, generator connections and understanding how generators work
• Highly ambitious attitude and impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work flexible work hours if required
- Post grad qualifications highly desirable
What's on Offer?
Be a part of a highly skilled, professional and ambitious engineering team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sophie Nicholls on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
Our client is an Electrical Engineering consultancy providing professional and expert services to the electricity industry. They offer energy solutions across all project stages from conceptualisation through to commissioning and project close out. They currently have a strong pipeline of projects and are looking to expand their core engineering team.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.