About the Role
Seeking a Resource Planning Analyst to work with a Tier 1 Mining Company
Some of your responsibilities will include:
·Work with senior management to identify workload demands and resource capacity and collate this information into a format that can be used for operational insights
·Supporting the projects team with assessments, succession plans career development and learning plans
·Develop operational plans related to resource planning and budget
To be considered for the role of Resource Planning Analyst you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Human Resource Management, Analytics or Finance
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and reporting preferably within the mining industry
- Proven experience with working with different software packages/systems
- Excellent communication skills
- What's on Offer?
- The Resource Planning Analyst will allow for the following benefits:
- Contract position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Perth based
- Great Team
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A well-known Tier 1 Mining Company with a strong pipeline of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative, and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.