In your role as GM you will have full P&L and cashflow responsibilities of the business unit.
You will also be directly involved with account management and service delivery as well as providing technical support to the client. The role also requires you to set KPI's and manage the team for optimum performance. Role would suit a candidate that has come from a trades type background and worked into a management role. You are financially literate and capable of running a business unit independently.
- Project management experience of oil and gas or heavy industrial resource projects
- Technical understanding of multidisciplinary service delivery across Oil and Gas production
- Small to medium scale brownfield project experiences
- Corrosion control / Coatings project experiences
- Site experience onshore / offshore
What's on Offer?
- Full time position
- Ability to grow the business reasonably quickly
- Based South of the river
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on
(08) 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a Distributor / Stockist of corrosion control coatings and equipment to major Oil and Gas clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.