This is an exciting opportunity to work on a wide variety of sus cap projects which include names such as Rio, BHP and South 32. Our client is currently looking for a Mid/Senior/Lead Instrumentation Engineer or E&I Engineer for hybrid Perth-site roles. If you have 3+ years of experience within the Australian Mining Industry, apply now.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- Prepare project documentation such as scopes of work, work instructions, input to design drawings.
- Conduct appropriate testing and commissioning.
- Prepare and oversee the production of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures.
- Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
What's on Offer?
• 12 month contract
• Perth CBD based
• $90/$100 per hour inc. super
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Zack Butler on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
A world class Tier 1 EPCM in Western Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.