- Structural Engineer to work across a variety of mining, alumina and heavy industry projects
- SpaceGass utilised
- Focus on both the technical & project delivery of large mining and material handling structures
- Able to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with designers, and assist with project delivery responsibilities
- Based at Kwinana at clients side, some trips to Pinjarra
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Mining/heavy industry sector experience
- Experience with mining plant structures design. Spacegass experience
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete engineering reports
- Possess a Drivers License
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant.
- Busy portfolio of brownfield and some greenfield projects.
- Initial 12 month contract, Kwinana based at clients project office, some trips to Pinjarra.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.