- Senior Project Engineer - Non Process Infrastructure
- Major WA Potash Project
- Secondment role into the client
- NPI scope will cover; pump stations, camps, workshops etc
- Working in a team of NPI PEs and other multi discipline Project Engineers.
- Strong understanding of tender/contract documentation preparation, coordinating engineering process, construction pre mobilisation & construction execution
- Able to monitor costs and schedule, produce reports and liaise closely with client, vendos/suppliers, engineering/site teams.
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Perth CBD based
- Formal engineering qualifications
- Owner side/EPCM background preferred
- Strong background in work package delivery with a good understanding of procurement, tender/contract documentation, schedule, cost tracking, reporting and quality.
- Non Process Infrastructure experience - pump stations, camps, workshops etc
- Able to work closely with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Able top complete a range of project documentation
- Excellent safety attitude
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on a long term resources project
- Perth CBD based, 40 hours per week
- Initial 12 month contract and competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.