- Senior Project Engineer - Early Works
- Client side position
- Interface with the key stakeholders to ensure complete alignment on scope and package requirements and develop project execution plans (PEP) in alignment with key stakeholder's expectations.
- Interface with engineering consultants, site team and stakeholders, contractors, and internal project team to ensure alignment and scope is executed as planned
- Assist the Manager Projects in the development of reporting cycles, report structure and content from the respective delivery teams.
- Develop reporting templates for the Manager Projects that identify key risks, issues, uncertainties and measurement of progress such as earned value analysis
- Initial 6 month contract with good chance of extension
- Perth Airport based with ad hoc site travel
- Formal Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Civil Project Engineering background across the mining sector
- Experience with early works such as site establishment, clearing, geotechnical works, construction prep works
- Site construction/project execution experience
- Experience with project scoping, coordination, tendering, mobilisation, contractor engagement, site support, and site stakeholder engagement
- Experience with the development of project schedules - MS Projects, identification of critical paths and risk mitigation
- Experience with compilation of project estimates and handling of commercial/claims
What's on Offer
- Initial 6 month contract position with good chance of extension
- Client side position
- Perth Airport based with ad hoc site travel. Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded mining operator. They have a successful track record delivering multi discipline projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.