We are working with a multi-disciplinary engineering, project delivery, and operations management group across the minerals and metals, mining, and non-process infrastructure industries. Our client focuses on long-term growth, not just for their business but for each individual.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Designer to join their Perth based team. Our client has a large project portfolio covering precious metals with a strong focus on copper, gold and mineral sands. They work across the full life-cycle of projects form studies through to execution of EPC and EPCM.
Reporting to the Area Lead and working within the major projects division, you will be responsible for 2D Plant Layouts and 3D Modelling.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10 years detail design and full plant layout experience across crushing, grinding, materials handling, flotation, slurry, pumping, slurry agitation, and separation.
- Experience with 2D Autocad and 3D Modelling (training will be provided for 3D software)
- You will be client focused with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team as and when required
- Diploma in Engineering will be highly regarded
- Previous trade qualifications, site experience highly regarded
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract or staff role, you pick!
- Attractive hourly rate/salary commensurate with experience
- Sign on and retention bonuses
- Opportunity to work across EPC & EPCM
- Dynamic culture
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.