- Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer that has the structural experience that can coordinate a shop detailing package between inhouse design/engineering teams and the 3rd party that will be performing the shop detailing works.
- Working across Nickel De bottlenecking project and rare earths project
- Initial 12 month contract, Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant
- Project Engineering experience within the mining and metals sector
- Able to read structural drawings
- Able to coordinate different stakeholders and work closely with in house design and engineering teams
- Able to monitor costs and schedules, produce scopes and project documentation
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Initial 12 month contract, strong project pipeline
- Perth CBD based
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and minerals processing sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.