The purpose of the role is to develop and manage the company's GIS platform, and provide mapping support using GIS and CAD, across our portfolio of early stage renewable energy (wind, solar and battery) and waste/recycling projects across Australia. The role requires a person with passion for working with a talented team to build Australia's renewable energy and waste future.
- Developing and enhancing the company's GIS platform
- Maintaining and adding a wide range of data layers to support mapping needs
- Provide mapping support across the business, including assisting land acquisition teams on site selection using GIS analysis
- Producing accurate, attractive, and compelling maps to support reports, meetings, and presentations.
- Using CAD to produce and update drawings and plans.
- Carrying out geospatial data management and data analysis
- Building, developing and maintaining relevant programs
- Implement accurate data processing and analysis to support projects
- Improve and optimise workflows
- Communicate effectively and appropriately internally and externally.
- Participate in internal project teams to progress development of projects
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant GIS experience, preferably in the renewables or waste sector
- Strong expertise in QGIS or Arc GIS or equivalent
- Expertise in CAD (Microstation or Autocad)
- Good mapping and cartography skills.
- Graphic design skills to produce attractive, compelling maps.
- Have a high level of analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in renewables or waste project development life cycle.
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial values
- Ability to manage complex project issues, managing time, setting priorities.
- Valid driver's licence and ability to travel within Australia.
What's on Offer?
- Exposure to a diversity of innovative projects, including Solar, Wind, Batteries and Waste to energy
- People-oriented environment.
- Professional development - including training, conferences and seminars.
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits including health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Culture - convivial and collaborative work environment
- Mentoring - work alongside and learn directly from successful leaders in the industry
- Location - flexibility of working from home
Our client is a leading renewable energy developer with numerous projects all across the region. With hundreds of professionals employed globally, our client is looking to grow and expand its business by hiring passionate individuals to join their team in Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.