Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing when nobody is watching
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change allowing us to grow and reinvent ourselves
- Knowledge - we apply current events and changing trends towards best practice
Our Resources & Energy Team work to provide white collar professionals primarily to the Mining, Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables markets.
- We work on Hybrid desks with consultants working both contract and permanent vacancies
- We manage a large contractor workforce
- We have large and small accounts with mostly repeat clients
- We strive to be innovative and proactive in all we do with a big care factor for the results we achieve for our clients and candidates.
Titan have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary and mentorship from our Leadership Team. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent Titan and your personal brand. While our focus is on both permanent and contract recruitment, we go above and beyond with candidate and contractor care as well as client engagement initiatives.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Complete all daily and weekly activities diligently
- Interviewing, References and Candidate calls
- Client Business Development and Account Management calls
- Post advertisements and Maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements
- Effectively manage your Job Vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective records keeping
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to ensure a positive working framework
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire life-cycle.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service within your discipline.
- 5 year experience with agency white collar recruitment is a minimum requirement for this position and will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team; experience within Engineering industry preferred but not mandatory.
What's on Offer?
- Salary Package - $85 - $100,000 depending on experience
- A contractor base to get you going quickly towards your target
- Excellent competitive Incentive System
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market
- Hot desk of clients, candidates and jobs
- Flexible Working Environment
- Knowledgeable and established management team
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives
- Modern, serviced CBD Office
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 , 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Why Titan Recruitment?
'Working at Titan Recruitment has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.'
Suzi Johnson, Manager - Infrastructure & Buildings
'Working at Titan has been such a great experience for me. I feel supported, valued and part of the family.
We pride ourselves on Quality and having a Can-do Attitude. For myself, honesty and integrity are the most important values a Recruitment Consultant can have. Personally I believe we live and breathe these values and this is why we have such a great base of clients who love to keep coming back for more.
If you would like to work in a busy environment, where we are rewarded for hard work and enjoy ourselves at the same time, then this is the place to be. The opportunities you will have are down to you. Salary and Commission on offer are very competitive. However what I find more appealing is the tools we have at our fingertips to do the job. We work with some of the best technology for Recruitment I have had access to.
We are also innovative as an organisation where Ideas are shared and valued.'
Matt Auton - Principal Consultant
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.