We have an opening for a skilled Project Delivery candidate to join one of our Renewable Energy Developer clients. The candidate will lead the construction and procurement activities for the company in Australia. Extensive experience in the delivery of PV and BESS is required for the role. This position is available in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Leading the competitive negotiation and selection/management of EPC contractors for Australian solar development projects;
- Ensuring that global procurement policies and practices are instilled in the local processes;
- Lead and manage the local project delivery team to ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and to the standards and quality level required to meet local standards;
- Work closely with the engineering function to ensure that technical aspects of project activities are appropriately addressed;
- Manage EPC contractors and ensure performance under contractual arrangements and lead and resolve any dispute processes as necessary;
- Lead the development of and timely delivery of project reporting on works and present as necessary to a range of audiences;
- Track all project deliverables and report regularly to management on status and issues;
- Lead and execute multiple projects per the company's commitments and forecasts;
- Tertiary Degree in Engineering, Commerce, Business or other technical discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in project management, procurement, construction on PV generation plants or other renewable energy technology.
- Extensive experience in international Renewable energy markets.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing PV construction projects.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Solid and effective interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and visual).
- Strong organizational and time management skills; the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to function successfully both independently and within a team.
What's on Offer?
- Exposure to innovative renewable projects including BESS and Solar PV.
- Great and flexible work culture.
- Competitive salary package.
- Career development opportunities.
Our client is a global developer with strong focus on solar and storage. They have a world class team of people who work closely with customers to provide world class solutions. They have an engaging and rewaring workplace where employees can contribute to a growing organisation with sustainability at its core.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.