We are currently seeking a Principal Systems Assurance Engineer for a Perth based role. This opportunity will see you working on various Heavy Haul projects in the mining industry, and will suit someone with a technical background and previous experience within mining rail delivery or heavy haul projects.
- Develop associated safety cases and support the design type, testing and commissioning approvals.
- Focus will be on safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of existing rail operator assets
- Help with the development of Safety Assurance Plans
- Work in a team of Safety Assurance professionals at various levels in Safety and RAM Programs for the resource industry clients
- Conduct Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Workshops
- Develop Project Hazard Log and Risk Assessment Reports
- Develop System Safety Requirements Specification
- Manage Safety Requirements Register
- Manage the Safety Assurance Scope and Activities
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role minimum 12 month contract
- Contractor role with staff social benefits
- Above average contractor retention
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Ward 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
A well established and respected EPCM within mining across various industries with top tier relationships and contracts with big name clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.