This is not your typical Lead role. It requires good technical ability as well as very good people leadership skills. As well as overseeing work you will be managing resource allocation. You will work across sustaining capital mining and infrastructure projects
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- Min 8 years of EPCM mining project experiences
- Experience developing mechanical design criteria and key equipment selection
- Experience Leading design teams
- Iron Ore or Bulk Material Handling experiences
- Experience across coal, mineral sands , Aluminium and Bauxite projects and advantage
What's on Offer?
- Long term contract
- Perth CBD location
- Flexible work environment
- Work with Major mining clients
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on (08) 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.