We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Design Drafter to help our client with all facets of airport design and operations
This role will see you liaising with both internal and external stakeholders for the documentation and delivery of airport projects within the WA market.
To be successful for the Civil Design Drafter position, you will have gained the following skillset:
- Relevant experience ( 5+ years)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 12D or Civil 3D
- Previous experience with pavement and earthworks drafting including cut to fill balancing.
- Experience with AutoTURN/AviPLAN will be highly desirable.
- What's on Offer?
- As a Civil Design Drafter, you will have the following benefits:
- Great workplace Culture in a Perth based modern office
- Competitive Salary offered
- Flexible working arrangements with an opportunity to work from home
- Free parking
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A well-established EPCM that looks after all aspects of the Aerodrome industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.