We are seeking a Senior Project Development Managers/Project Development Managers to be based in Brisbane to assist with the end to end development of utility scale renewable energy projects (solar, wind and batteries ) up to financial investment stage. The ideal candidate should have project development experience in renewable energy in Australia (overseas experience considered) and should have an in depth knowledge of all aspects of the development cycle; land negotiations, stakeholder liaison, environmental approvals and the grid connection process. The Project Development Manager will form part of our client's project development team, driving solar, wind and storage projects through the Development lifecycle, from land acquisition to investment decision and during construction.
- Coordinate project planning, programming, scheduling and budget management.
- Identify new project opportunities and secure relevant lease agreements.
- Progress projects through the planning process, fostering key stakeholder relationships.
- Closely monitor and progress grid studies through the grid connection process obtaining offer to connect.
- Manage the Development Approval process, in coordination with consultants as well as local and state approval bodies.
- Manage relationship with landowners and the wider community.
- Work with and maintain relationships with technical consultants, NSPs, EPC contractors, and 3rd party advisors to successfully deliver project Connection Agreements.
- Assist in the selection and scope advisors effectively, leading the relationships with the counterparties/advisors/banks, identifying key issues early and resolving them effectively.
- Ensure processes are followed and are compliant with relevant legislation.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Originate and execute new transaction opportunities.
- Degree Qualification in Engineering or Environmental sectors
- Experience developing solar and wind farms in Australia highly regarded
- Good understanding of the development process of utility scale renewable energy projects in Australia
- End to end project development experience
- Project Management or management experience highly regarded
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders and landowners
- Good commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office required, MS Project (or similar) preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar role
What's on Offer?
- Great opportunity to join leading Renewable Energy Developers
- Exposure to wide range of renewables such as Battery, Solar and Wind
- Work alongside leading and successful leaders in the industry
Our clients consist of several leading renewable energy Developers based within the East Coast of Australia. With their strong pipeline of Renewable Energy projects, they are looking to hire skilled developers of have experience working on Utility Scale Renewable Energy Projects (Wind, Solar or BESS).
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.