Our client is looking for an experienced Project Controls Manager to work on a large Earthworks and Pipeline scope of work. In this role you will be managing the project controls team and responsible to ensure that cost and progress are reported accurately to ensure they align with project requirements.
- Prior EPCM experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the mining industry across project control positions
- Proven ability at directing cost, planning and scheduling activities
- Good understanding of engineering, procurement and construction execution
- Ability to work through conflicts and provide timely resolutions
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, able to develop good working relationships across all levels
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Great rates
- EPCM opportunity
- Working out of the Perth CBD
- Future Opportunites after this role is completed
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.