Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Our client is a global multi-disciplinary consultant who has enjoyed a number of great project wins, they are currently working on DTMR and local council projects. This is an excellent opportunity now available for a Bridge Engineers to join the Sunshine Coast team.
About the Role
You will participate to the management and delivery of small to large-scale projects, being responsible for the management of resources, budgets and timescales.
- Proven experience in managing road and bridge projects to meet project delivery requirements
- Proven experience and ability leading project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, report writing, development of proposals
- Excellent time management and organisation. Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated commercial expertise and the ability to develop and nurture client relationships and business development
To be considered for the role you should be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Degree in a suitable discipline
- 5+ years' experience
- Demonstrate a successful track-record of know-how of timber bridges and traditional bridge structures
- Capability in design, asset management, maintenance and rehabilitation, load rating and monitoring
- Must have experience of DTMR standards and practices
- Previous use of SpaceGass, ETABS or similar structural software packages.
What's on offer?
- Sunshine Coast location
- Working on the latest DTMR projects
- Fantastic opportunity with structured career development