Titan Recruitment are a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting Consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will assist in the provision of contracts and commercial support and advice, on a combined cycle power plant construction project, consistent with their client's approved plans, procedures and work instructions.
The working week is 58 hours Monday to Saturday. 10 hours Monday to Friday and 8 hours Saturday. Sunday is always a rest day.
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a contract, commercial or construction related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a Contracts Officer/Quantity Surveyor on major greenfields construction projects, preferably within the LNG or hydrocarbon industry;
- Working knowledge of EPC/EPCM contractual arrangements;
- Effective communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Proven knowledge of the construction process;
- Ability to plan and organise activities to meet project requirements;
- Ability to manage project risk;
- Advanced level of computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Excel;
What's on offer?
- 12 months fixed term contract with competitive annual salary
- Relocation expenses and accommodation provided for interstate candidates
- FIFO option of 3/1 may be considered, but preference is residential Darwin
- Transport is provided to and from site
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as referee and police background check may be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click 'Apply Now'