Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
A leading energy company with world-wide project experience spanning 130 years; active in Australia for over 50 years and committed to providing the energy the world needs now and into the future.
About the Role
As an Engineering IM Change Coordinator you will be tasked with coordinating the changes to information as a result of facility modifications and ensuring that it is kept accurate and reliable at all times.
Key deliverables will include the following (but not limited to):
- Provision of an efficient, cost effective and coordinated Facilities Engineering design service to Operational Assets including but not limited to following tasks for the project
- Act as the Information Management focal point to ensure that the integrity of information is maintained, including identification of affected documents and data to support changes
- Work with engineering contractors to execute back-drafting to ensure clean, consistent and accurate information to Operations including both process safety information and non-PSI deliverables
- Allocate tag numbers for new equipment required as part of brownfield projects and management of change activities and issue them to the Engineering Data Warehouse
- Create redline mark-ups as per facility changes and issue them to the document management system and Engineering Data Warehouse
- QA/QC verification activities including monitoring and auditing to support information completeness and integrity
- Contribute to regular governance activities for Facilities Engineering information collections and IM tools/processes
- Provide weekly reporting on progress and issues with change management processes
- Contribute to a common and aligned vision throughout the business for FE Information Management through ongoing targeted communication and training
- Develop personnel knowledge of, and commitment to, key behaviours required for successful FE Information Management
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the Operations Engineering Change/Plant process and associated Information Management principles - ideally 10 years Oil & Gas industry experience
- Ability to read/interpret technical engineering information and identify information changes as a result of facility changes
- Working knowledge of all aspects of design including installation details, instrument location plans, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams and 3-D modelling
- Understanding of operation and limitations of CAD and engineering systems (e.g. SPI, SPPIPD, PDMS etc.)
- Experience of working with External Service Providers, Vendors and Contractors coupled with good Project Management, IT, communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical and practical approach to issue prevention and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of change management, training, coaching and support services
- Self-motivated with ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervision
What's on Offer
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity to work for a global oil and gas energy provider. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo by clicking on 'Apply Now'.