- Lead electrical design team
- International mining projects $100k to $10m
- Global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy
About the Role
Immediate vacancy for a Senior or Lead Electrical Engineer to join an established engineering consultancy.
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be at the forefront of revolutionising mineral processing through your expertise and creativity. Your role will encompass a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation designs adhering to both client specifications and Australian Standards
- Taking charge of LV and MV designs, MCCs, and Switchrooms
- Configure and commission Electrical and Control Systems
- Specification and technical document writing
- Manage a range of electrical projects
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines
- Sign off on engineering drawings
More about you
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Experience designing minerals processing plants ideally base metals and rare earth minerals
- Power systems and LV/ HV design
- Functional safety and hazardous areas within a mining environment preferred
- Instrumentation, control systems, and communications preferred
- Strong understanding of Australian and industry codes and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Australia
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Tarryn Witter on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au