We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining, rail, transport and infrastructure sectors.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Lead Permanent Way Engineer to join the team in Perth. Some of the key duties include;
- You will be working in a dynamic rail team and be working on a range of passenger rail & heavy haul rail packages.
- Leading a small civil/rail team consisting of; civil engineer, drainage engineer & alignment designer. Hands on technical expertise when required
- Interdisciplinary coordination & promoting technological ideas
- Liaising closely with PTA & key external stakeholders
- Technical reporting
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Strong understanding of permanent way design and rail corridors. Passenger rail experience required.
- Able to interface with other disciplines and clients
- Pro-active mindset, keen to adopt technology.
- Strong leadership and relationship capabilities
What's on Offer
- Attractive permanent staff role & career opportunity
- Key leadership position
- Opportunity to work on major rail projects
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply.