This company is a global leader of engineering solutions across multiple industries, and with specialism in telecommunications market with multiple locations across Australia. They are a leader in the area of Radio networks and integration projects.
About the Role
A contract vacancy is available in the Telecommunications Engineering team based with the ROC. The Radio Engineer will be working with a strong telecoms engineering team which has a wealth of experience in providing traditional engineering designs for RF solutions such as P25, Tetra, Analogue, Microwave, Satellite and Wireless Mesh systems. This person will be required to have Tetra experience.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• A number of years Telecommunications engineering experience in a similar role.
• Technical experience in: Radio communications systems, analysis, design and implementation.
• Radio network project lifecycle, including design and deployment;
• Radio propagation theory, RF surveys;
• Digital radio networks, specifically TETRA;
• Pre-project activities, such as SOW development, business case development, user requirement definition, etc.
• Familiarisation with mining company policies and procedures preferred.
• Familiarisation with existing mining networks (IP and Radio)
• Currently based in Perth and available to start immediately.
What's on Offer?
This is a 6 month contract position which will have the potential to extend to 12 months.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Fergal Benson on 08 6467 0692 or click Apply Now' to submit your resume.
Sorry, this job is no longer available