Senior Secondary Design Drafter
|Job Title:||Senior Secondary Design Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Clayton Duncan|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 15:11|
A national electrical engineering consultancy has grown exponentially and continues it's reputation for successfully delivering power generation strategies and systems for Australia's utilities and industry leaders in the resource sector.
About the Role
In this role, you will deliver competitive, high quality engineering design, drafting and consulting associated with substations in a safe, reliable, efficient and commercially responsible manner. This will be achieved with technical knowledge, experience, skills and applying standards and following business processes to undertake assigned design work.
• Diploma in engineering or higher.
• Minimum 8 years related experience.
• Demonstrated working knowledge and experience within substation primary, civil, structural and/or secondary detail design, drafting and standards (including Australian Standards) and tools.
• Working knowledge of engineering standards and regulations applicable to substation detail design/drafting.
• Working knowledge of specialist CAD applications applicable such as Microstation.
• Extensive working knowledge of other disciplines associated with substation design.
What's on Offer:
Working for a dynamic company, focused on delivering robust, efficient and sustainable solutions.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contestable Electrical Engineer / Drafter
Competitive Salary on offer
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Senior Structural Engineer - Buildings