Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities including providing project management and engineering services across transport, infrastructure and resources.
About the Role
Due to continued growth a need has arisen for a Senior Systems Engineer to work within the client and project requirements, offering Technology driven solutions to managed Motorway projects and local and national clients.
You will have demonstrated skills and experience as outlined below:
- Experience in design, implementation and management of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) projects and offering technical solutions
- Knowledge of and proficiency in wireless networks, integrated communications systems and CCTV
- Degree qualifications in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot ITS infrastructure
- Understanding of the latest technology and driving innovative solutions to clients
What's on offer?
Our client is a market leader and truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain its position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For a confidential discussion on this role or any similar positions that we have available please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550.
Alternatively click "apply now"
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.