Our client is a multinational organisation with a large client base and are an employer of choice.
About the Role
- To provide high quality technical support to all staff including the executive team.
- As a Service Desk and Desktop Support Analyst, forming part of the Technology Service Desk team, you are the first point of contact for any customer enquiries and problems relating to Technology. Support is given both over the phone and in person. This is a highly customer service focused environment.
- You also have responsibility for the daily operations of the audio visual service and video conferencing service, predominantly on the client floors. You will be required to provide high quality support to our internal and external clients.
To be considered for this position you'll need to demonstrate previous experience with:
- Taking first line calls from staff based in any of the clients offices with enquiries or problems.
- Providing technical advice to other Service Desk staff.
- Resolving client problems, queries and complaints in an effective and timely manner.
- Liaising with other members of the technology team regarding the progress of their action on assigned tickets.
- Providing application support across the managed operating environment.
- Relocation of IT equipment.
- Assisting with routine maintenance and system/network procedures.
- Contributing to reviewing and refining internal procedures.
- Providing an excellent audio visual and video conferencing service.
- Assisting Staff with the scheduling of all video conferences using the relevant management software.
- Configuring and setting up presentations for meetings, workshops, conferences, including conference phones, flip charts and whiteboards.
- Develops strong relationships with executives and staff and seeks to understand the business and uses this to identify unique ways of creating value.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to clarify, priorities, and resolve technical issues in a Windows 7 or Windows 8 and Office 2013 environment.
- Experience building and implementing best practices within a Service Desk/Help Desk environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Experience in an audio visual environment.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is an excellent role with career growth opportunities.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking on 'Apply Now'.