Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
We are working with a well regarded engineering consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sectors.
Currently engaged in gold/copper, mineral sands & iron ore projects, they now require a Structural Engineer (Intermediate Level) to join the team.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 4 - 8 years experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience working in an EPC/EPCM mining project environment
- Software experience in SpaceGass or Microstran
- Able to interface with other disciplines
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Strong reporting skills & able to work independently
What's on offer?
- Permanent staff contract or initial 12 month contract
- Perth Eastern suburbs based
- Excellent career opportunity
- Diverse work responsibilities
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.